Weddings by Rev. Ellen
Whether you just want a simple wedding ceremony or a customized wedding ceremony, I will work with you to create a memorable occasion.
I am located in southern Erie county in New York state. I will travel to your location. Travel and hotel fees beyond 50 miles will be determined as needed and are in addition to ceremony fees. For destinations beyond 50 miles when a rehearsal is scheduled for the previous day, lodging is required.
I put in many hours of planning, writing, assembling, updating, preparing and rehearsing to ensure your wedding ceremony will be perfect. I will consult with each couple at least once, depending on the package they select, and converse with them via phone, email and Skype. There is also travel time, the wedding rehearsal, the wedding itself, and filling out the marriage license.
Elopement wedding ceremony: $150. This is a very simple ceremony with the couple and a few witnesses.
Simple, small wedding ceremony or vow renewal: $250. This is a basic personalized ceremony with the bride and groom plus a small group of guests.
Simple ceremony with rehearsal: $350.
Custom wedding ceremony: $350. This includes writing of your custom ceremony and vows. In addition, the couple may add any special elements you may choose to include. These will be discussed during your planning session(s).
Custom wedding ceremony with rehearsal: $450.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required with contract upon booking to hold a date. I accept cash, check or money order payable to Ellen Eschwege, or Paypal to email@example.com.
What the fees include:
- Initial “get to know you” and planning consultation.
- Additional planning sessions as needed.
- Unlimited email, text, and phone communication.
- Final talk-through of your ceremony and vows two weeks prior to the wedding.
- Phone consultation with wedding planner/coordinator, if applicable.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled service.
- Communicate with the wedding planner/coordinator, venue, vendors, and any other person important to the ceremony upon arrival to the wedding, if applicable.
- Officiate wedding ceremony.
- Sign and mail marriage license to the appropriate clerk's office to be officially recorded and filed.
- Available for pictures if desired.